Website Issue Unable to Register as New Customer

mrdon

Website Issue Unable to Register as New Customer
« on: 13 Jan 2016, 11:31 pm »
I've tried over the last few days using a few different browsers on different platforms with cookies enabled to register as a new customer. I sent in 2 requests to customer service and no one has responded. I'd like to order some caps for a project so please advise on how to proceed. Thanks!  :thumb:

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
Re: Website Issue Unable to Register as New Customer
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jan 2016, 07:43 am »
My sincerest apologies!  We started having issues with outages some three weeks ago.  Apparently, the issue you were experiencing started sometime last Friday.  Our host (ASO) was once (recently) one of the best hosting providers out there.  However, recent events have surely damaged their business, and ours.  We are spending considerable time and money vetting new hosts.  While the issue you experienced has been corrected, we never received any email, and this email issue may still persist.  I will report back as soon as I'm sure the email situation has been corrected.

Again, my apologies, especially considering all the effort you put into attempts to do business with Sonic Craft.  Thank you for your effort, the heads up, and your business!

Jeff

mrdon

Re: Website Issue Unable to Register as New Customer
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jan 2016, 12:58 pm »
Jeff,

Thank you for the explanation. As someone who works in the technology field I certainly understand that this was out of your control. I appreciate how quickly you remedied this issue and I am happy to report just moments ago I was able to register and place an order.

Don