Go Longhorns!

Dawkus

Go Longhorns!
« on: 28 Dec 2009, 11:29 pm »
Hi, I'm not talking about Texas vs. Alabama for #1,I went to the hobby shop a few minutes ago and bought 3 pieces of K and S brass tubing for making Frank Van AlStines Longhorn Grado cartridge.He asks for #181 K+S brass u-channel.I got 2 -3/16's and 1 -5/32 12 inch pieces for a little over 2 bucks.These are so close to 1/8 inch that it won't really matter because you set your counter weight on the back of the tonearm anyway.I'm keeping one length for my self.That means I got 2 left.If I saw them in half,you would have 6 inches of the stuff that would make 3 Longhorns with wiggle room,Frank asked for a length of 1.5 inches.First 4 people that want a piece,send me your address.I don't want any money,maybe a suprise for the cost of postage(Cheap).Let me know if you need a small hunk of clay,you don't need much,and I'll throw that in.I live up the street from an art supply store #183 and #182 are the u-channel #'s.Thats the last of the u-channel,but I saw all sorts of other stuff at the hobby shop that might work.....Take care....Dawkus(mark.korda@myfairpoint.net)