FS: VPI Scout (the original) Sold

paul79

• Industry Participant
FS: VPI Scout (the original) Sold
« on: 13 Feb 2018, 05:02 pm »
Sold $1800 shipped Now $1600 shipped. Check or MO at this price. I will take PayPal if you cover the fees. 

Comes with all pictured on the turntable, and is complete with original box/packing. Also included, because it is such a beautiful marriage that I cannot separate, the HANA EH Cartridge. It has been expertly aligned and set up by someone that has been setting up VPI Tables for over 20 years, and is completely locked in. Just assemble, and it is done, ready to go, no second guessing. I would guess, since I am primarily digital for convenience, the Cart has less than 50 hours on it, if that. More like 50 albums played on it. This is an HOMC Cart that also works extremely well with standard 47K loaded MM phono stages. Plenty of output for this, and is how I ran it in my system.

Sound is pretty much neutral, extremely open and dementional, with tons of magic, and big. Very natural yet plenty resolving. Very low noise floor, sound staging at its finest, lots of energy to images, and disappears in the system.

Everything is perfect. Nothing to divulge other than that. The thing is Art in every sense.

« Last Edit: 1 Mar 2018, 09:34 pm by paul79 »

paul79

• Industry Participant
Re: FS: VPI Scout (the original)
« Reply #1 on: 20 Feb 2018, 08:22 pm »
Bump and price drop.

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 27 Feb 2018, 10:22 pm »
Bump for my last and final drop before it goes on Agon.

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 1 Mar 2018, 09:34 pm »
Sold