Cam Newton whining

smk

• Life's a bummer, then you pay taxes.
Re: Cam Newton whining
« Reply #20 on: 31 Oct 2016, 10:04 pm »
You think Cam whines. You should see post game interviews with Chicago Bear's coaches. It's a constant whine-fest about this/that player being injured. Quite often for multiple weeks!

I thought it was the coaches job to prepare the team, regardless.

strateahed

« Reply #21 on: 31 Oct 2016, 10:11 pm »
Ok, these are valid criticisms: outlandish clothing, cocky/immature attitude, and spoiled loser mentality following Super Bowl loss. So what does that have to do with enforcing the rules? He’s had zero (0), goose egg, nada RTP calls since the beginning of 2015. Sure, Cam was a lot more silent, taking it in stride in 2015, in the midst of a great regular season run. But at 2-5, I can understand why this stuff might really sting more than usual. Even at 6’5” 250, his body is his livelihood, just the same as a guy the size of Drew Brees. That’s’ the way the man makes a living. Other QB’s are a lot more protected (2015/16). Why not Cam? How is that whining? One shot yesterday was right at his knees. That kind of shit can be a career ender. If it was Tom Terrific on the receiving end, the culprit would have been tossed and maybe even suspended!   

bajaed

« Reply #22 on: 1 Nov 2016, 03:45 am »
I don't care for Newton at all, but it does seem like he's getting killed with cheap shots and late hits.

audioguy213

« Reply #23 on: 1 Nov 2016, 04:28 am »
Why not Cam? How is that whining? One shot yesterday was right at his knees. That kind of shit can be a career ender. If it was Tom Terrific on the receiving end, the culprit would have been tossed and maybe even suspended!   

I bet, if it were Tom Terrific they would make some kind of a rule outlawing such hits...

Stercom

« Reply #24 on: 15 Jan 2017, 02:24 pm »
I bet, if it were Tom Terrific they would make some kind of a rule outlawing such hits...

(AP) New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was not happy with a hit from Houston’s Jadeveon Clowney. The contact came almost immediately after Brady released the pass, but Brady seemed to take issue with the fact that Clowney kept on pulling him to the ground. So he flipped out at the refs.

Stercom

« Reply #25 on: 16 Jan 2017, 09:25 am »
Brady posted this pathetic cartoon on his Facebook page after beating the Houston Texans. He apparently put the "little baby Texans to sleep".......he has even created his own newspaper: the "TB Times"  :shake:

fredgarvin

« Reply #26 on: 16 Jan 2017, 05:35 pm »
Ha! He should have drawn a Cam baby in pimp clothes right next to baby Texas. How about that other Texas team?

Stercom

« Reply #27 on: 16 Jan 2017, 05:43 pm »
Yeah, he should have mocked the Cowboys too! He didn't play them but who cares?
« Last Edit: 17 Jan 2017, 12:16 am by Stercom »