Looking for advice, sub to go with ST's ?

edmondwolfman

Re: Looking for advice, sub to go with ST's ?
« Reply #20 on: 1 Jul 2009, 11:41 pm »
Hey gang. Looking for a little help on a sub to go with my hopefully soon to be finished ST's. I've got A pair of STRT's, a SCRT and a pair of SS's on order. I have about a $1500 budget for a sub. I kind of narrowed it down to either a SVS PB-13 Ultra or a HSU ULS-15. Usage would be about 50-50 home theater and music. Room is approx. 20x12 opening into a 10x10 dining room. I live in Ohio, so I would pay tax on the Ultra, bringing it's price to about $550 more than the HSU. Thanks for any replies and or suggestions, Bob.

I have the ULS-15 and I am very happy with it. I haven't heard the SVS but I see many favorable comments on it as well.

edmondwolfman

Re: Looking for advice, sub to go with ST's ?
« Reply #21 on: 1 Jul 2009, 11:43 pm »
Hey gang. Looking for a little help on a sub to go with my hopefully soon to be finished ST's. I've got A pair of STRT's, a SCRT and a pair of SS's on order. I have about a $1500 budget for a sub. I kind of narrowed it down to either a SVS PB-13 Ultra or a HSU ULS-15. Usage would be about 50-50 home theater and music. Room is approx. 20x12 opening into a 10x10 dining room. I live in Ohio, so I would pay tax on the Ultra, bringing it's price to about $550 more than the HSU. Thanks for any replies and or suggestions, Bob.

I have the ULS-15 and I am very happy with it. I haven't heard the SVS but I see many favorable comments on it as well. I

If you can't find an ideal location close to the source the HSU ULS-15 can be configured for wireless. I didn't have to do that but if I would have needed to that would indeed been a nice feature to use.

I guess I hit the wrong button :banghead: How do you delete one of your messages?