Problems using Microrendu with JRiver/JRemote

sg60

Problems using Microrendu with JRiver/JRemote
« on: 23 Aug 2016, 07:44 pm »
After reading a lot of positive feedback on the Microrendu I decided to get one. It just arrived recently. After installing it and hooking everything up I tested it with Roon and it worked great. However, I haven't been able to get it working with JRiver.

Can anyone help with setup of MR for JRiver/JRemote? I'm not a complete newbie with these kinds of devices. I have an SOtM sms-100 and an Auralic Aries and got both of them working with JRiver.

I can see the MR zone in JRiver but I've been unable to play music to it. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

vortecjr

• Facilitator
  • the sound has to be in concert with the music....
    • Sonore by Simple Design
Re: Problems using Microrendu with JRiver/JRemote
« Reply #1 on: 3 Sep 2016, 07:00 pm »
After reading a lot of positive feedback on the Microrendu I decided to get one. It just arrived recently. After installing it and hooking everything up I tested it with Roon and it worked great. However, I haven't been able to get it working with JRiver.

Can anyone help with setup of MR for JRiver/JRemote? I'm not a complete newbie with these kinds of devices. I have an SOtM sms-100 and an Auralic Aries and got both of them working with JRiver.

I can see the MR zone in JRiver but I've been unable to play music to it. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

I sent you a PM in case you still need help.

bummrush

Re: Problems using Microrendu with JRiver/JRemote
« Reply #2 on: 3 Sep 2016, 07:51 pm »
Beatles. Revolver