LampizatOr products - New North American Distributor

Gopher

Greetings all,

I’d like to introduce myself as the new co-distributor of North America for the LampizatOr product line.  For those of you not familiar with our products, LampizatOr is the maker of some of the finest hand-made DACs, Transports, Amplifiers and audio accessories on the planet.

I am very proud to announce this new change in the structure of the LampizatOr organization and also to announce the introduction of a domestic warranty and upgrade center (in New Jersey) eliminating the need to ever send a product back to Poland!

In celebration of the holidays and our new domestic presence, we wish to invite you to participate in our Holiday Sale with prices as follows.  These prices will be honored from now through December 31, 2013 after which prices WILL increase:

EDIT:  I cannot publish the Holiday Sale prices, so please email or PM me for our Holiday Pricing on the DSD, Level 4, 5 and Big Six DACs! 

The above DACs include USB and one a single additional input of your choice.  Additional options such as volume control, DSD and capacitor upgrades can be added as well.

Thanks and have a happy holiday season!

Fred A.
LampizatOrNA@gmail.com

« Last Edit: 2 Dec 2013, 06:05 pm by Gopher »

paul79

• Industry Participant
Re: LampizatOr products - New North American Distributor
« Reply #1 on: 27 Nov 2013, 05:32 pm »
In that I want to drive amps direct, which DAC is the best option in this regard?

Thanks!

bmoura

« Reply #2 on: 27 Nov 2013, 05:54 pm »
Greetings all,

I’d like to introduce myself as the new co-distributor of North America for the LampizatOr product line.  For those of you not familiar with our products, LampizatOr is the maker of some of the finest hand-made DACs, Transports, Amplifiers and audio accessories on the planet.

Are there any plans for a Multichannel LampizatOr DSD DAC ?

Ron D

« Reply #3 on: 27 Nov 2013, 06:07 pm »
how much extra for balanced outputs?

rpf

« Reply #4 on: 27 Nov 2013, 06:12 pm »
Congratulations and good luck, Fred!

Rob

Gopher

« Reply #5 on: 27 Nov 2013, 06:17 pm »
Hi Paul,

You have the option of adding A VERY high quality volume control into most of the DACs.  The Level 6 (Big Six is OK) and Level 7 are exceptions at this point in time.   

I have a very high value bundle on a Level 5 w/ DSD and volume control if you are interested. 

Drop me an email or PM for further information.

Bmoura,

I don't believe one is in works at the moment, but I'd be happy to discuss the possibility with Lukasz when I speak to him again.

Ron D,

It depends upon the DAC and whether you want them in addition to single ended outputs.   If you wanted XLR only on the Level 4 for example, there would be no additional charge.  On the other hand, if you wanted RCA and XLR on the dual mono Level 5, there would be a  modest charge which would be dictated by your output capacitor choice (we'd need 4 rather than two for this configuration). 

Rob,

Thanks a lot, my friend!

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #6 on: 27 Nov 2013, 06:24 pm »
Congratulations, Fred! I wish you much success!

Pete

shadowlight

« Reply #7 on: 27 Nov 2013, 06:33 pm »
Congratulation guys. 

Mike B.

« Reply #8 on: 27 Nov 2013, 06:45 pm »
I think this is an important move for Lukasz. Best of luck to him and to Fred.

schw06

« Reply #9 on: 27 Nov 2013, 06:48 pm »
Great news! Fantastic product made by a talented designer and now distributed by one of the really great guys in the hobby...This is a great merger and I wish you both all the success in the world.
David
P.S.- Fred, now that you are a distributor you really should pick a new moniker. There are a lot of audiophiles that went to rival schools of Wabash College and your moniker could seriously hamper sales

this_is_vv

« Reply #10 on: 27 Nov 2013, 06:51 pm »
A congratulation is deserved and good wishes as well...

V

guf

« Reply #11 on: 27 Nov 2013, 08:45 pm »
Cool! Can you get (us) our own circle?

findog3103

« Reply #12 on: 27 Nov 2013, 10:16 pm »
Congrats, Fred.

For those interested, very pleased with my level 4 and the preamp is amazing.

Any info on possible amp sale?

Jason

ptmconsulting

« Reply #13 on: 27 Nov 2013, 11:43 pm »
Cool news - a local presence. Congrats Fred.

k6davis

« Reply #14 on: 28 Nov 2013, 02:40 am »
I've got my LampizatOr DSD DAC order in.

I'm making upgrades to my computer rig in advance of its arrival.

I can hardly wait!!  :P

Berto

« Reply #15 on: 28 Nov 2013, 05:11 am »
I REALLY appreciate all the well wishes and kind sentiment  :D 

I know several of you, but for those I do not know my name is Rob Reich. Besides being a fellow music lover/passionate audiophile, I'm Freds partner in Lampizator N.A.

I feel blessed to represent a brand that I FIRST fell in love with as a customer. Before me and Fred started this venture , we were just turning friends on to what we we thought was the best price performing digital we have heard. Although these friends all had different gear and different tastes, the positive feedback was eerily similar. 

Since we've always been on the customer side, we are focused on providing a DAC that has a feature set specific to ones needs and wants. From tube outputs, Cap choices, bi-amping, balanced, etc, etc, we can pretty much do it all on request. 

A BIG thanx to A/C ( John R and members) for all your support :thumb:

Audioclyde

« Reply #16 on: 28 Nov 2013, 11:52 am »
I realize that for most of those on AC the following isn't really necessary, as Fred & Rob have well deserved stellar reputations, but for those of you that maybe haven't dealt with Fred or Rob before:

I have had numerous transactions & dealings (both buying & selling) over the past couple of years with each of Fred and Rob, and they are both great to deal with (and IMHO, have exquisite taste & ears, as I've tried various items, whether tubes, interconnects, power cords, amps, etc., and found their descriptions to be spot on--and each seems to like a lot the same things I look for as far as system sound).  And I'm happy to say that I'm now one of their official Lampi customers, with an L5 with DSD on order  8)!  I've actually been very close to ordering a Lampi DAC numerous times; it was Fred & Rob becoming officially involved that made the decision to pull the trigger an easy one for me.

Best of luck gentlemen, on this new venture; I think it's great that Lampizator now has the two of you as a North American presence.

Randy
« Last Edit: 29 Nov 2013, 11:51 am by Audioclyde »

Lissnr

« Reply #17 on: 2 Dec 2013, 10:53 am »
Just my two cents to say "Thank You and Congrats" to both Fred and Rob for their excellent help in 'Opening my ears' to the Lampizator products. Thanks to them I am already a proud owner of the best dac I have personally ever experienced: the Lampizator Big 6, as well as an outstanding source/music delivery system with the Lampizator Transport. In my humble opinion these are both evolutionary through Lukasz's foresight, and revolutionary through his genius and talents, in the advance of today's level of home music systems. Keep up the great work and good luck in your new venture.

Gopher

« Reply #18 on: 4 Dec 2013, 03:39 pm »
Thanks so much for the warm reception, guys!

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #19 on: 4 Dec 2013, 04:32 pm »
   Best of luck with your new endeavor. As my friends and club members [ Audiosyndrome] we know what your all about. Integrity and honesty are your best attributes. Good to offer a fine product line as well.

charles