Introducing Cabledyne Audiophile Cables

Cabledyne

Introducing Cabledyne Audiophile Cables
« on: 3 Apr 2013, 12:51 am »
Hello Audio Circle Members,

My name is Ed Bowman and I have been contacted by a few members who suggested that I provide more information about our cable products. We also plan to submit a few products for review here in the near future. Here is a summary of what we make and please feel free to visit our website http://www.cabledyne.com.

High Performance Copper and Silver High-end Audio Cables Factory Direct

Cabledyne Reference cables are for avid audiophiles and home theater devotees who desire the ultimate sonic refinement from their systems. Our products offer exceptional build quality, outstanding sonic attributes, and genuine value at factory direct prices. Cabledyne products include RCA and XLR interconnects, speaker cables, bi-wire speaker cables, digital cables, power cords, speaker jumpers, adapter cables, and accessory parts. We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, secure online ordering, and ship worldwide. Cabledyne products are custom crafted in the USA.

Our Reference cables are available in copper or silver wire. Our copper cables are slightly warmer and full bodied whereas our silver cables are more open and detailed. Our silver cables are not bright, edgy, or grainy. They are more analytical than our copper cables and more revealing of the signal source. This allows the audiophile to choose the optimal cable based on personal preferences, system tonal balance, recordings, and budget. Premium connector upgrade options are available to further enhance our cables.