prices changed on 3 amplifiers for sale

henrylr

prices changed on 3 amplifiers for sale
« on: 5 Dec 2016, 10:20 pm »
I lowered prices on all three. All offers will be welcomed. I can send photos to anyone interested.

I'm selling three of my amplifiers because I've built two Neurochome amps and now only need two amps.

Aragon 8008BB by Mondial serial no.064704 that I bought new - $1,000.
Spotless inside and out. Great looking and sounding.

McCormack Deluxe Edition DNA-0.5. Label on back stamped Model DNA-.5DX Serial no.M5055002. Bought used - $900
spotless inside except for a few baked on dust spots on top of the transformer. Steve McCormack said it’s no problem and no need to do anything. Outside is great looking and it sounds great.

Adcom GFA 5400 made in Japan serial no.A541FB00110 bought used from the Stereo Shop in Hartford Ct - $300.
Spotless inside and out. Great looking and sounding.

Always in a dust free, smoke free environment. Great looking and sounding examples of their make and model and no bulging caps.  I'm in Ct. and selling locally...no shipping, but will drive a ways in Ct. to ease buying. I have manuals but no boxes. Pics can be provided if anyone is interested. Will consider offers.

Thanks,
henrylr
« Last Edit: 21 Mar 2017, 05:54 pm by henrylr »

Bostown

• BASS CLUB [Boston Audio Stereo & Social Club]
    • Second Time Sound - Audio Gear Re-Purposed
Re: 3 amplifiers for sale
« Reply #1 on: 6 Dec 2016, 05:46 am »
What are the Dollar values you have listed?  A quick check of current market values (SOLD)  don't align with those numbers  , so I figure they must be referencing some other data.  Can you clarify?