AARON No.3 Millennium*The High-End Stereo Amplifier $1295*Free shipping CONUSA

Berto

AARON No.3 Millennium*The High-End Stereo Amplifier $1295 Free shipping in CONUSA

Steal this awesome 1.5 yr old amp in excellent condition for less then half price :thumb:

(from Enjoy The Music Review)
Aaron No. 3 Millennium Power Amplifier. If you notice that no where in this review is there a mention of "at this price point". That is because it was that good regardless of its modest cost of $3950 and could easily be compared with others costing considerably more. If called upon to use only one word to describe my feeling for the Aaron it would have to be "Bravo". This is one of those amplifiers that you buy and hold onto for a very long time while you just sit back and "Enjoy the Music".

Tomy2Tone

That is definitely a steal at that price! I have this and it is one hellava amp. Someone is going to get a great piece for a great deal!

dex67

i concur!!! i also have this relatively unknown amp and there's nothing like it under $3500!!! great amp at a great price!!!!!

Berto

a BUMP for a awesome amp , gonna try Agon as well

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
Hmmm. Tempting.

What are the actual specs on this amp?

- Woody

JackD

Woody this is what I found about the power.  The full specs are at the end of the ETM review.

Output Power: 2 x 100 Watt at 8 Ohm (180 wpc 4 Ohm and 320 wpc at 2 Ohm)

Not much different than the Job except stable in lower impedance loads than the Job.

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
Woody this is what I found about the power.  The full specs are at the end of the ETM review.

Not much different than the Job except stable in lower impedance loads than the Job.

Thanks. I'm looking for an amp, or monoblocks that would mate well with my Juicy Music Blueberry XTreme. The Jobs input sensitivity and gain is so high that it's hard to pair with a pre and have usable volume control.

Wonder what the Aaron's input sensitivity for full output is?

- Woody

sunnydaze

Thanks. I'm looking for an amp, or monoblocks that would mate well with my Juicy Music Blueberry XTreme. The Jobs input sensitivity and gain is so high that it's hard to pair with a pre and have usable volume control.

Wonder what the Aaron's input sensitivity for full output is?

- Woody

Don't mean to intrude on the FS ad.....

But just FYI, I also own the BB Extreme.  Wonderful preamp.  It has adjustable gain -- great feature that allows it work with many amps.  I like to use the vol pot in the 11 to 2 o'clock range (I think it sounds best there) so I simply adjust the gain to get it there at desired volume.  I have paired the BB with many many amps of various input sensitivities,  ranging from .5v to 1.5v.  I know nothing about the Job or the Aaron, but it works great with all amps I've tried, both SS and tube.

Berto

Hmmm. Tempting.

What are the actual specs on this amp?

- Woody

Hi Woody,

Here are the specs and price from 9/10 6moons review:
Specifications
Type: Solid-state stereo amplifier
Maximum Continuous Current: 6 Amperes
Maximum Pulsed Current: 20A (100ms burst)
Distortion THD: 0.0087% (8 Ohms at 5 Watt)
Distortion TIM: 0.014% (8 Ohms at 5 Watt)
Hum And Noise Level: -99.7dB ref: Max, output level
Bandwidth: DC to 160 kHz (-3dB)
Gain: 50x = 34dB 600mV for max output
Input impedance: 47 kOhms
Damping Factor: 600
Slew Rate: 23V/uS
Power Supply: 500VA toroidal transformer and 8 x 10.000uf
Inputs: Two channel via gold plated RCA
Loudspeaker Outputs: two pairs pairs via gold plated binding posts
Dimensions: 440 x 108 x 375 (WxHxD in mm)

No.3 Millennium is available in the following finishes:
Brushed aluminum in night black color
Brushed aluminum in Aaron silver color
Other colors are available for additional charge

Warranty: Two years
Price: $3950

Berto

Amazed this is still availible :duh:

dflee

What class is the power?