Selling large ROCK album collection..MOTT THE HOOPLE..first lot

jazzcourier

Recently acquired a large Rock collection from a retired audiophile and a long time collector of lp's . Lots of Led Zep,Traffic,Henrdrix,Who,Yes,Pink Floyd,Clapton/Cream,Crosby,Stills,Nash,and all the solo projects.Neil Young,Talking heads,Jefferson airplane/Starship,Eno,Grateful Dead/Garcia.Hot Tuna/Jorma,Peter Green solo imports,Joni Mitchell,Laurie Anderson,Costello,Rush,U2,YES.... The condition swings from well played to hardly played.I am going to put together some lots and see how this goes.IF THERE IS AN LP BY ANY OF THESE ARTISTS THAT YOU NEED...Let me know I will take a look and see what is there.I would prefer to sell these records in lots....Here is the first lot,grading and comments were pretty much to Ebay standards,based on Goldmine record grading scale under a bright lamp.
MOTT THE HOOPLE
MTH...self titled Atlantic sd 8258 first pressing gatefold 1970 Cover is VG++ Record is VG++ some sign of wear nice shine light scratch gatefold
MTH...Mad Shadows Atlantic sd 8272 first pressing 1970 Cover is VG shelf wear some rubbing gatefold some seamwear Record is VG ++ nice shine minor wear minor label wear 45 years old on these first two!
MTH...Rock and roll queen...Island IMPORT ilps 9215 Cover VG some shelfwear initials on cover corner wear Record...VG++ nice shine tight spindle hole
MTH..."Mott"...Columbia KG32425 gatefold with lyrics Cover...VG-- sticker residue rubbing,Record...VG++ nice shine minor wear
MTH...All the young dudes Columbia KC 31750Cover...Good + lots of shelf wear seam split record...VG-- surface wear spindle wear.this record has been played!

Records sold as is ....for this lot.... 30.00 plus 7.00 media mail shipping and delivery confirmation   PAYPAL...No fee 

nigelnaim

Interested in the Peter Green solo imports.

jazzcourier

Please send me a personal message for your questions...first come first serve....HERE ARE THE PETER GREEN LP'S..........
Peter Green 3 lps All on the CREOLE label from Germany LEGEND....6.26339 1988 BLUE GUITAR 6.24979bl 1981  IN THE SKIES.... 6.23793 GATEFOLD 1979
All covers show some shelf wear with some stickers  All vinyl looks exceptional EX- with little evidence of play.
This lot 20.00 with a 5.00 media mail shipping no paypal fee

jazzcourier

PETER GREEN SOLD!

jazzcourier

Thanks for all the interest and keep watching the "marketplace" for other offers.I will be posting the Led Zep records soon.Any Mony Python fans?have three of those lps ,and some other lots like almost every Joni Mitchell lp.
     HAIRCUT MUSIC FROM THE 80'S...Tears for fears,Pysch furs,man, does anyone have any interest in this music? Poco...America...?
        Thanks- John

MaxCast

Any Cure?

ACHiPo

I'm interested in the Traffic albums if in excellent playing condition (don't care much about the jackets).

ACHiPo

Also I'll take any Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green  :green:

jazzcourier

All TRAFFIC and most HOT TUNA and JORMA solo sold.

orthobiz

Go ahead, Jazz...

List a few more groups!

My Eno is on the way!!!

Paul