lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Re: New Here, but on other...
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2014, 01:25 pm »
Welcome .... :thumb:

ltr317

« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2014, 01:40 pm »
I second the welcome.  :thumb: :thumb:  Lots of nice people here.  Sit back, grab a drink and hang out. 

stlrman

« Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2014, 07:40 pm »
Welcome! Who is the singer in your movie clip?

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2014, 11:22 pm »
Welcome! There's lots of great stuff here.

afterlife2

« Reply #5 on: 29 Mar 2014, 01:12 pm »
Thanks guys for the warm greetings! stlrman the singer is Fiona Apple. She is a cross of Jazz, Pop, Rock and Folk. She is badass. 8)

ltr317

« Reply #6 on: 29 Mar 2014, 02:37 pm »
Thanks guys for the warm greetings! stlrman the singer is Fiona Apple. She is a cross of Jazz, Pop, Rock and Folk. She is badass. 8)

She is a badass and comes from a large family.  At least one of her sisters (Maude Maggart) is also a singer.

afterlife2

« Reply #7 on: 12 Apr 2014, 03:55 pm »
She is a badass and comes from a large family.  At least one of her sisters (Maude Maggart) is also a singer.

Both are amazing. Where is the show your gear thread? :D

ltr317

« Reply #8 on: 12 Apr 2014, 04:48 pm »
Both are amazing. Where is the show your gear thread? :D

If you want to show your gear, you can create a system by clicking "Systems" (under AudioCircle on top of page) and fill in the info and add photos.  :thumb:

afterlife2

« Reply #9 on: 13 Apr 2014, 02:41 pm »
Thanks man.

JakeJ

« Reply #10 on: 13 Apr 2014, 05:45 pm »
Welcome afterlife2,

Yup, this is a cool place to hang and there's some smart people to ask advice of as well as a fairly eclectic group of manufacturers that sponsor and have their own circles to dig into.

Definitely take advantage of the Systems and Gallery build links.  Know that this isn't Flickr or Photobucket so there may be some resizing of your images but it so easy to link images uploaded to your Gallery into your posts and threads it's hard to pass up the convenience.  Plus the forum software automagically places links to your system and gallery right under your avatar in each and every post.

Look forward to seeing your system. :thumb:

Have a great day,
JakeJ

afterlife2

« Reply #11 on: 16 Apr 2014, 03:41 pm »
Welcome afterlife2,

Yup, this is a cool place to hang and there's some smart people to ask advice of as well as a fairly eclectic group of manufacturers that sponsor and have their own circles to dig into.

Definitely take advantage of the Systems and Gallery build links.  Know that this isn't Flickr or Photobucket so there may be some resizing of your images but it so easy to link images uploaded to your Gallery into your posts and threads it's hard to pass up the convenience.  Plus the forum software automagically places links to your system and gallery right under your avatar in each and every post.

Look forward to seeing your system. :thumb:

Have a great day,
JakeJ

Thanks alot Jake for the welcome and help. I uploaded some pics. Enjoy!

JakeJ

« Reply #12 on: 17 Apr 2014, 03:59 am »
afterlife2,

The gallery and/or system links under your avatar are not showing.  I went through my profile to see if they are configured there but found nothing.  So, I am thinking they won't be available until you have some minimum number of posts.  I also just perused the About/Help section (very briefly) but did not find a reference to a minimum number of posts, perhaps someone more knowledgeable will let us know.  This minimum number of posts was introduced to keep the spammers out, not to punish or demean new members.

Perhaps you could post a link.

afterlife2

« Reply #13 on: 17 Apr 2014, 07:56 pm »
Hi Jake They are posted here: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=53699.msg1320815#msg1320815
Please let me know if you can see them?

JakeJ

« Reply #14 on: 18 Apr 2014, 07:41 am »
Oops, my bad.  I realize now you posted directly in a thread.  That works too.  I use the Gallery and upload to it then post in a thread or place a link.

Lookin' good that's for sure!  Thanks.