Exotica 3's in Raspberry Burst Maple - SOLD

jsalk

Exotica 3's in Raspberry Burst Maple - SOLD
« on: 10 Aug 2015, 02:53 pm »
This is a demo pair of Exotica 3's in a raspberry burst maple finish.

Here is a picture...

New, these would be $12,995, plus shipping. for the pair.  This very lightly used review pair is in like-new condition and is available for a one-time price of $10,995. The color can be changed at extra cost if desired.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2015, 02:13 pm by jsalk »

kingdeezie

Re: Exotica 3's in Raspberry Burst Maple
« Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2015, 02:57 pm »
When will the review be printed? I remember reading the initial post about these going to someone (I forget the name of the reviewer  :duh:) a while back.

jsalk

« Reply #2 on: 10 Aug 2015, 03:10 pm »
When will the review be printed? I remember reading the initial post about these going to someone (I forget the name of the reviewer  :duh:) a while back.

The review has been submitted, but I'm not sure when it will be posted.  When it is, we will link to it in our audiocircle forum.  It should be soon.

- Jim

dbx

« Reply #3 on: 18 Sep 2015, 04:33 am »
Are these still available for sale?

In addition, how do these compare to the soundscape 8 speakers in imaging, 3D sound, and sound stage?

Also, I would like to know the cap and resistor values.  I have experience with some caps and resistors I use in other speakers which helps open the soundstage and highs which I may want to use with these speakers.  The extra expense has proven to be well worth it.