Welcome to the Wolf Ear Audio Circle

Wolf Ear Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Wolf Ear Audio
Welcome to the Wolf Ear Audio Circle
« on: 3 May 2016, 02:53 pm »
We are happy to now be a site sponsor for the community that is Audio Circle.

It is great to be able to participate in the industry and to be a part of the community!

We have some rules though and would like people to read them before posting new topics or replying to a topic:

- Be familiar with Audio Circle's rules.

- Please keep it audio related. It doesn't have to be necessarily related to Wolf Ear Audio, but any topics should be related to audio in general

- Do not insult or make negative remarks about any industry participants regardless of personal opinion. This behavior will not be tolerated here

- Please be civil towards one another

- Have fun! This is a hobby after all, and should be treated that way.

subterranean6

Re: Welcome to the Wolf Ear Audio Circle
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2020, 05:59 pm »
Hi Everyone -

Hoping to be a happy Wold Ear Audio customer soon - ordered a Pi'ksii preamp in February - but haven't heard from Andrew since March 24. With the pandemic, I'm starting to worry. Can anyone let me know that he's ok in Calgary? I've called and email numerous times with no reply.

This post is 40% where's my stuff and 60% concerned for the safety and health of another human being. PM me if you like. 

Thanks everyone! Please stay safe and home and in front of your rigs!

Sam in Massachusetts

Wolf Ear Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Wolf Ear Audio
« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2020, 09:05 pm »
Hey there, Andrew here. This message is for anyone concerned with my business and what's been going on. I was in isolation due to the covid risks in my community and both work and communication dropped off until I was back in office. I am now back and responding to messages and working on orders.
Also, this is probably not the place for it but I am also clearing out my current headphone amplifiers and can offer 40% off either the Natayo or Makoyi plus free shipping to anyone in NA. Message or e-mail me if interested.

subterranean6

« Reply #3 on: 15 Apr 2020, 12:10 am »
I'm so glad you're ok!! And I'm psyched to hear your work!

AvsFan

« Reply #4 on: 19 Apr 2020, 10:55 pm »
Hey there, Andrew here. This message is for anyone concerned with my business and what's been going on. I was in isolation due to the covid risks in my community and both work and communication dropped off until I was back in office. I am now back and responding to messages and working on orders.
Also, this is probably not the place for it but I am also clearing out my current headphone amplifiers and can offer 40% off either the Natayo or Makoyi plus free shipping to anyone in NA. Message or e-mail me if interested.

I thought that Wolf Ear was gone! Glad to see you're okay and back at it!
I am in need of a special end game amp. Have some of Louis's Omega HO Monitor dual RS5 driver speakers coming in soon.