LA&OC Audio Society Presents First Major Dealer Event for 2009!‏

Russtafarian

• Typical reaction to the music I play
Dear Members and Friends,

Coming Sunday, January 25, 2-5pm, The Los Angeles & Orange County Audio Society will hold its first event of the new year at Definition Audio Video, Redondo Beach. This is our first visit to this renowned audio and video dealer!! Not to be missed!

Featured gear includes Vienna Acoustics’ newest reference loudspeaker Klimt series, Tannoy’s brand-new Signature Series loudspeakers, Accuphase’s reference electronics, all wired with cables from Kimber Kable. Representatives from these manufacturers will be there to speak to the membership!!

Kimber Kable will donate its cables as fantastic raffle prizes!! Lunch will be served, and guests and new members are invited.
Also, Kimber will offer in-home demo of its cables just for us!

Definition Audio Video
www.definition.com
2901 182nd St
Redondo Beach CA
(310) 371-0019

Please bring a folding chair for added comfort.

Check out our NEW Home Page and New Founder's Award Page and Updated Calendar Page! Carol Clark, VP Webmaster, has redesigned
our pages for 2009!!! Love it!!! www.laocas.com

Russtafarian

Bump... Next Sunday!

Russtafarian

LA&OC Audio Society Event this Sunday, January 25, 2-5pm
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jan 2009, 05:33 pm »
Coming this Sunday, January 25, 2-5pm, The Los Angeles & Orange County Audio Society will hold its first event of the new year at Definition Audio Video, www.definition.com Redondo Beach.

Just in! Stereophile and Lifetime Member John Atkinson have donated 5 copies of the famed Stereophile CD: Variations with Robert Silverman, for our raffle! The 33 Diabelli piano variations by Beethovan are recorded by Lifetime Member Ray Kimber and will blow your mind. Your speakers will just disappear and you are there for the concert. Five lucky audiophiles will win these on Sunday the 25th.