SOLD: Magnepan MMG Black Cloth with Black Oak Trim $350

spons

I am the second owner of this pair of MMG's. They look great and play perfectly.

The only imperfection is shown on the top of the oak trim piece on one speaker. It looks worse in the picture than it does in real life and would be easily fixed with a sharpie or a bit of black automotive touch up paint. I wanted to leave it up to the buyer to determine whether it was bad enough to bother with.

Something odd that I just noticed while taking pictures for this ad - there are no serial numbers on the rear speaker terminal plates. Just "-1" and "-2".

I have the original box and packing materials so shipping will be no problem. The panels will be shipped in their original box together at 45 lb and the legs will be shipped in a separate 7 lb box.

Insured shipping via FedEx Ground is $75 and if the actual cost is below that I'll refund you the difference. I'll eat any cost above $75. Payment by PayPal only and sales only within the continental US.

See my feedback at Audiogon under the same ID.

« Last Edit: 28 Apr 2015, 01:33 am by spons »

neep

Re: FS: Magnepan MMG Black Cloth with Black Oak Trim $375
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2015, 01:21 am »
I'll take em'. PM coming.

neep

Re: FS: Magnepan MMG Black Cloth with Black Oak Trim $375
« Reply #2 on: 26 Apr 2015, 04:39 am »
I hate to back out but I have an opportunity to pick up a pair of speakers locally that I cannot pass up. GLWTS!