Clearaudio Avantegarde Magnum SOLD

rooze

Clearaudio Avantegarde Magnum SOLD
« on: 27 Nov 2014, 04:21 pm »
I have a really nice Turntable that's collecting dust and so it's time to think about moving it on to a good home, reluctantly  :(

This is a high-end TT from Clearaudio. It's the Magnum version of the Avantgarde model with the 70mm tall acrylic platter. It has the Satisfy Wood arm, offboard motor assembly and the upgraded record clamp.

The unit is in lovely condition - no scratches. The acrylic platter has very light finger marks from normal use, which I'm sure can be cleaned.

This particular deck is quite rare, you won't see many reviews or any being resold online. It's a beautiful work of art and a fantastic sounding deck.

I have the perfect cartridge for this deck, if you can handle LOMC. Furthermore, the cartridge is rebuilt. I sent it away to Andy at The Needle Doctor and he gave it a going over, checking the tip, replacing the grommet etc. He told me that it's good for 10,000 hours. I haven't used the unit for more than 10 hours since the cartridge rebuild so it will need to be broken-in.

I have all of the original material that came with the TT from new, including shipping box, tools, spindle oil, manual etc.

I'll include insured shipping and PayPal fees at that price. I'm not really taking offers at this point. I think the price is very fair.

I'm not interested in any trades, but thank you anyway.

I'll try to take some better images after the hols...

Happy Thanksgiving!

« Last Edit: 7 Dec 2014, 03:28 am by rooze »