High efficiency stand-mount, medium-efficiency bipolar in the works

TomS

Duke,

Just wondering what you'd settled on for RMAF?  The Swarm multi-sub idea would really be interesting in one of those lumpy little hotel rooms, though what would the mains be? 

I think you were still tweaking the DreamMakers last year when I came in and unfortunately I never got back to listen again :(  I'd love to hear the Jazz Modules too, but I agree that a single system, nicely dialed in, makes a lot of sense.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Tom

Duke

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.audiokinesis.com
Update:

The high-efficiency standmount will be making its debut at RMAF, as a "package" system with the Swarm.  I'll post preview pics in a couple of days, probably in a dedicated thread so as to make a bit more of a splash.

The medium-efficiency bipolar will not be at RMAF; ran into problems with the manufacture of the enclosures, and we don't have enough time to do new ones before the show.  However...

Something else has been brewing in the lah-BORE-ah-TORE-ee... something I have kept to myself... but something one of you recently thought up completely independently and in a phone conversation even suggested that I try!  At this point it looks a little better than 50% probable that the mystery speaker will be ready in time for Rocky Mountain.   

Duke

Russell Dawkins

Hmmmm! Sounds intriguing aa