SOLDFeickert

dvzzz

SOLDFeickert
« on: 19 Sep 2014, 04:42 pm »
Bought it for my analog setup but decided not to pursue analog hobby, the item is brand new, mint condition. Have a receipt from LP gear for it to prove the age/condition. You can read on the Web about it but basically this is the best protractor out there as it supports all three alignments and keep spindle-to-pivot length constant. Extremely accurate and takes only 5 min to properly align any cartridge on any turntable/tonearm. I will not sell for $150, it is already discounted by $40 while it is still brand new. My price is $199 shipped in cont. USA.

A truly outstanding design now made even better, Dr. Chris Feickert's next generation protractor system aligns your cartridge with ultimate accuracy for tonearms with an effective length from 8.6 - 17.7 inches. The calculation of parameters were carefully carried out according to Lofgren and Baerwald equations and Stevenson (for Rega alignment). This provides even further choices to reduce the distortion that can be caused by a less-than-ideal tangential position of your cartridge while tracking the grooves of your records. This is the best solution for accurately aligning your cartridge with a wider variety of tonearms. It is accurate, compact, more versatile and even easier to use.

I have perfect scores on eBay and Audiogon (avail on request). Happy to do transactions via those platforms but please add 10% to the price if you want to move the purchase there.

« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2014, 10:22 pm by dvzzz »

cirtcele

Consider it sold. PM me so we can work out the details.