bryston speaker outriggers?

grsimmon

• Restricted
  • Omni - the best way forward
bryston speaker outriggers?
« on: 1 Apr 2015, 04:50 pm »
Hi James;
I sent this message to your email but am posting here as well.  I noticed on the brochure for Bryston speakers,  that there are outriggers that are available.  I have been searching for something like that for a second system,  to prevent my kids from accidentally tipping them over.  I tried the Soundocity bars, but I want stabilization that goes more back to front,  not just to the sides.

Can those outriggers be purchased separately?  If so, are there different sizes,  what are the dimensions,  price, etc.  Or do you get them from a third party that I could inquire with?

Thanks very much - GR

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: bryston speaker outriggers?
« Reply #1 on: 1 Apr 2015, 05:52 pm »
Hi James;
I sent this message to your email but am posting here as well.  I noticed on the brochure for Bryston speakers,  that there are outriggers that are available.  I have been searching for something like that for a second system,  to prevent my kids from accidentally tipping them over.  I tried the Soundocity bars, but I want stabilization that goes more back to front,  not just to the sides.

Can those outriggers be purchased separately?  If so, are there different sizes,  what are the dimensions,  price, etc.  Or do you get them from a third party that I could inquire with?

Thanks very much - GR

Hi GR

They can come separately but the holes and bolts are set up for the Model T. Middle T's and A1 and A2 speakers.

james

dlevy

« Reply #2 on: 23 Oct 2023, 01:14 am »
@James - where can I find the dimensions of the Bryston Model T w/ Outriggers? I am specifically interested to understand if the 16.5" width exceeds and 18" footprint. I have solid 18" x 18" bases I was considering pairing with these.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
« Reply #3 on: 23 Oct 2023, 11:20 am »
Hi dlevy - the outriggers are 2 independent units per speaker.

dlevy

« Reply #4 on: 23 Oct 2023, 03:54 pm »
Thank you! I need understand what the Width and Depth measurements are on the Model T with these installed. I have 10' ceilings and often listen standing, thus have pedestals I had custom made that are 18" by 18" and I am curious if the Model T with outriggers will fit on the pedestals. See attached image with my current speakers.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
« Reply #5 on: 23 Oct 2023, 04:50 pm »
OK the length on my Model 's with outriggers is 19 inches deep edge to edge and 14 inches wide.

james

dlevy

« Reply #6 on: 23 Oct 2023, 06:07 pm »
Thank you!