SOLD: Cary Audio Design Xciter DAC

dminches

SOLD: Cary Audio Design Xciter DAC
« on: 6 Dec 2015, 03:39 pm »
For sale is my Cary Audio Xciter DAC in excellent condition. This solid state DAC is versatile, allowing S/PDIF (coaxial, BNC and optical) and USB inputs. I have owned this for 4 years and it was used sparingly in a 2nd system.

Unit is in great working condition with a couple very minor marks on the case which could not be captured in the pictures.

DAC is priced to sell at $old.

Sale includes DAC, power cord and original box. Buyer pays for shipping. I will cover the paypal fees.

From Tone Publications "As music moves further away from disc-based physical media and to downloadable, hard-drive-based media, the DAC will continue to become the heart of your audio system. The Cary Xciter stands as a great option to dramatically improve any of these sources while allowing you the convenience of accessing your entire music library on a digital network.

For $1,500, the Cary Xciter offers solid value and performance. It will breathe life into an older CD player and point you in the right direction to start enjoying HD file playback. The Cary Xciter DAC is a component that is allowing CD digital media to finally realize and live up to its full potential that was touted in the ’80s – and that’s exciting."
« Last Edit: 6 Dec 2015, 06:28 pm by dminches »