Tubes, including 6L6, 6BQ5, and others

G.Michael

Tubes, including 6L6, 6BQ5, and others
« on: 16 Apr 2014, 08:29 pm »
A few tubes left in my collection.   Most of the tube are used, but tested good before I got them and worked fine last time I used them.  Overall, I've put relatively few, or none at all, hours on these tubes.

Instead of putting pics of the tubes into this listing (and making it very lengthy), I've put all the pics in the same gallery album.  (There are three pages in the album, so you may need to click 'next' to get to the tube you want to see.) 

PHOTOS HERE:  http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=browse;album=13061

--Unless indicated otherwise, do not assume that the tubes are matched.

--The prices shown are for the Qty listed.  E.g., for Qty:2, then the price shown is for two tubes.

--TO KEEP THINGS SIMPLE, FLAT SHIPPING COST OF $6, regardless of how many you buy.

--When sending me a message, please refer to the item number in the list below along with the tube itself. 

1.  5Y3GT, Qty:1, Sylvania, rectifier tube.  Used.  $5.

2.  5Y4GT, Qty:1, GE,  rectifier tube.  Used.  $5.

4. 6H6N, Quantity: 4, Russian, date code 1974, NOS.  I used 6H6N in a preamp I had.  I got interested in these as an alternative to the 6H30.  (Not directly interchangable, but like the 6H30, the 6H6N sounds great and has gobs of drive.)  I got these four new tubes from a friend of mine, who got them directly from a seller in Russia.  Good quality.  NOS $36.

5. 6H6N, Quantity: 1, Russian, date code 1975.  As above, but this one is used, but probably has less than 200 hrs on it.  $7

SOLD  6. 6L6GS-STR, Matched Quad, TubeAmpDoctor(TAD).  Low hours, I used these while my other set of 6L6 were being cryo'd.  Lightly used $55.

7. 6N11, Qty:1, China.  A couple hours of use.  $2.

12.  12B4A , Qty: 1, Philco.  Appears to be NOS.  A spare tube for a 12B4 preamp I had.  $6.

13.  5687, Qty:2, Raytheon.  Both Raytheon, but labeling is slightly different between the two.  Used $10.

14.  5687, Qty:4, Raytheon.  Same labels on all of them.  Used $24.

19.  EL84-STR (6BQ5), cryo'd, Matched Quad.  Beautiful tubes.  Purchased from Cryoset.  Purchased these toward the end of my EL84 tube amp ownership, and put few hours on them.  (Mostly, I used old-stock Amperex.)  $45.  (Current Cryoset price is $80.)
« Last Edit: 22 Apr 2014, 03:12 pm by G.Michael »