Duke/LSAF

harley52

Duke/LSAF
« on: 25 Mar 2013, 06:44 pm »
Hey Duke are you gonna be at the LSAF in May?

I went to your website and man was I happy :thumb: to see your carrying the Gradient line. Any chance I can audition the Revolution passive and the new standmount for $2500 I think?
Thank you

Duke

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.audiokinesis.com
Re: Duke/LSAF
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2013, 03:19 am »
Hey Duke are you gonna be at the LSAF in May?

I went to your website and man was I happy :thumb: to see your carrying the Gradient line. Any chance I can audition the Revolution passive and the new standmount for $2500 I think?
Thank you

Thanks for the thumbs-up!  Yes I'm planning to attend LSAF, but will be showing speakers of my own design.   

harley52

« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2013, 04:46 am »
I wasn't very clear about the Gradient speakers. Can I audition them at your shop/home/store? Where are you located?                                                                                                                                                            There's a guy that has them on line but he wants 10%/$600 fee if I order them and decide I don't like them and ship them back to him. He's nuts and can't be selling many on line with that kind of atitude. It gives Gradient a bad name to have someone representing their company pulling stuff like that, I think.
 Thanks

Duke

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.audiokinesis.com
« Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2013, 06:35 pm »
I wasn't very clear about the Gradient speakers. Can I audition them at your shop/home/store? Where are you located?                                                                                                                                                            There's a guy that has them on line but he wants 10%/$600 fee if I order them and decide I don't like them and ship them back to him. He's nuts and can't be selling many on line with that kind of atitude. It gives Gradient a bad name to have someone representing their company pulling stuff like that, I think.
 Thanks

I don't have any Gradient speakers on display at this time, sorry.  I'm located in Preston, Idaho, hometown of Napoleon Dynamite, and hardly a high-end audio hotbed. 

jimdgoulding

« Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2013, 06:42 pm »
I hear ya.  I think Napolean Dynamite could live forever with a car radio.  Hi, Duke.

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: 26 Mar 2013, 06:43 pm »
I'm located in Preston, Idaho
Thought you were moving back to LA?