*SOLD* Ars Sonum Filarmonia SE

strhd07

*SOLD* Ars Sonum Filarmonia SE
« on: 20 Nov 2017, 01:54 pm »
An outstanding tube integrated that delivers 30 watts that'll tap your toes and deliver the musical giggles for a long time. As John Marks, the "Stereophile" reviewer, said, "The Ars-Sonum Filarmonia is an absolutely superb amplifier that will make many owners happy for years." It's a very fine match for Merlin speakers, which was the original US distributor, but works most excellently with other speakers, too.

Runs on four E34L power tubes, two 12AU7s, and a 6922 and has three inputs (fourth pair of jacks are for record out), with Cardas binding posts, but no power cord. It will be packed in the very sturdy Ars-Sonum double-box and packing.

Please note that--as Marks and others have observed--there is some low-level transformer hum, which I only noticed when music wasn't playing. It didn't bother me, and I had to point it out to some listeners in my house.

Works perfectly, and cosmetically, as you can see in the photos, it looks almost new, bright and shiny, but I almost never rate even like-new used stuff a 9, so give this an 8. Weight with packing is approximate. I charge actual shipping only.

$1,700. Paypal add 3%. Local pickup in SE Virginia welcome.

« Last Edit: 12 Apr 2018, 01:47 pm by strhd07 »

Shakeydeal

Re: Ars Sonum Filarmonia SE
« Reply #1 on: 21 Nov 2017, 12:02 pm »
If you want local pickup, you should probably mention what "local" actually is.............

Shakey

Shakeydeal

« Reply #2 on: 22 Nov 2017, 11:52 am »
Where is SE Va. are you located?

Shakey

strhd07

« Reply #3 on: 2 Dec 2017, 12:15 pm »
Bump.

strhd07