FS: JM Labs Micro Utopia speakers SOLD

Audioclyde

FS: JM Labs Micro Utopia speakers SOLD
« on: 19 Oct 2015, 02:21 am »
I have a pair of JM Lab Micro Utopia's for sale (the version before the "Be"); these are beautiful red anigre wood (rather than the more orange finish that was typical of the Utopia line in those days).  I purchased these 2nd hand about 8 years ago; the prior owner had all the internal wiring replaced with Cardas wire--these are significantly smoother and less 'peaky' than the original stock version.  Just an outstanding stand mount speaker (no stands included).  I used these in a second system in our prior home, but have no place for them now.  I'm not sure I have the original boxes for both (I know I have 1  :D); so would prefer not to ship.  So anyone in the Tulsa area or within 200-250 miles (I'd be willing to drive and meet halfway or something to deliver) can pick these up for an incredible bargain--I'm asking $SOLD (cash on delivery, or I can accept Paypal if buyer pays the fees).  These retailed for north of $6-7,000 back when new (a member tells me they potentially had a lower msrp; I don't know for certain and have only been able to find info on the "Be" model so far).  I did find an ad on Canuck Audio Mart from around 2006 that claims these retailed for around $7500 Canadian...can't vouch for the accuracy of that info either, but I'm not finding much info on these speakers.

Demo is of course available here in my home.

Lots of perfect feedback on Agon (username Rrsclyde) and many transactions here on AC.

Thanks,

Randy
« Last Edit: 31 Oct 2015, 06:26 pm by Audioclyde »

Big Red Machine

Re: FS: JM Labs Micro Utopia speakers
« Reply #1 on: 20 Oct 2015, 03:19 pm »
Probably need to move this to the speaker forum. And pics would be nice! :icon_lol: