2 pr GR Research AV1-RS surround speakers $200/pr - moving sale!

TomS

2 matched pairs of very highly regarded GR Research AV1-RS surround speakers. Much has written about these in the GR Research circle so just search there for many threads. They are hard to find already assembled as people just don't sell them!

Specifications can be found here: http://gr-research.com/av-1rs.aspx
These have the crossover upgrades and a small amount of No-Rez inside, the works. They use standard binding posts, so no need to re-terminate your cables for tube connectors. They are painted to match our tan wall color, a bit scuffed up, but they can easily be re-painted in your choice of color. When painted like the walls, they essentially disappear. I also have black grills but never used them as by design the drivers face up, near the ceiling anyway. Simple French cleats are included for easy and seamless mounting.

I don't have any packaging and they are quite chunky/heavy, so shipping would likely be cost prohibitive. I would strongly prefer pickup or meet within reasonable distance of Fremont IN 46737.

Price is $200 per pair firm, which is far less than the cost of the parts alone. If their position requirements on side/back walls within 16" of the ceiling works for your room, these are crazy good surrounds for the money.

Thanks!

Tom

skalos

If only you were in Fremont, CA. :(