Any Criterion Demo in Baltimore/D.C. area?

HChi

« on: 13 May 2003, 04:12 pm »
I emailed GR-research earlier regarding doing a possible audition and was informed that 2 pairs are in the area.   If any reader here happens to be one of the two lucky possessors, I wouldl like to ask for a possible audition.   I can bring a pair of Quad 12L for comparison.  Thanks.

-Howard

Danny Richie

Hi Howard,
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2003, 04:26 pm »
Sorry you didn't get any response.

If you care to get on the list I can have a pair sent to you within about 3 weeks for your own home audition.

doug s.

• makin' music
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2003, 04:35 pm »
howard, sorry ya dint post this about a month ago; i coulda helped ya out...   :(   but, danny - that pair can't be *too* far away, is it?

doug s.

Danny Richie

In the area...
« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2003, 05:20 pm »
I have two pairs in that area but each pair has at least two other guys in line right now.

HChi

« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2003, 03:09 am »
Danny,
  Howl long is the audition period?  Since I will be away to LA to attend my brother's wedding during the first two weeks of June, I probably won't be able to audition a pair until my return in the third week of June?  Will this be alright?

Attn:  the next Washington/Baltimore auditors, if you don't mind having a visitor, please send me a PM.  By the way, if there will be auditors in LA during the first week of June who don't mind me visiting, please also send me a PM (though I probably can't bring my Quads for shootout.)

Danny Richie

audition period
« Reply #5 on: 16 May 2003, 01:46 pm »
You can keep them for a week and longer if necessary and if requested.

It is likely that there will still be a pair touring the upper East coast through the month of June.