Vmps

Tom OD

Vmps
« on: 22 Apr 2018, 09:34 am »
Hello from sunny Florida.I have a pair of vmps str/se.I am the original owner and i was looking to up grade the drivers.Thank you in advance for any opinions or options any one might have.Thanks!!

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
Re: Vmps
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2018, 12:55 pm »
Welcome, Tom.  :beer:

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2018, 01:16 pm »
Welcome fellow Floridian - what part of FL?

nickd

« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2018, 03:33 pm »
Welcome Tom,
Looks like you found a good spot on the net to get some ideas on Vmps. Lots of guys here have been down that road and are still fans of the designs.
Best regards,
Nick

meilankev

« Reply #4 on: 22 Apr 2018, 04:26 pm »
Hello Tom - welcome to AudioCircles. I am not a very active member, but like you - I also live in Florida (Tampa area), and also trying to sell my VMPS speakers (moving to Asia in July).

There is a VMPS-centric circle on this site. They have an active thread for selling VMPS speaker (which I posted on). You should go do that for targeting the audience most-likely to respond.

Best of luck to you!!!!

JakeJ

« Reply #5 on: 22 Apr 2018, 06:33 pm »
Hello and welcome to AC, Tom OD.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #6 on: 22 Apr 2018, 08:58 pm »
Welcome Tom  :thumb:
Maybe you would check the VMPS Circle:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=39.0

Tom OD

« Reply #7 on: 13 May 2018, 12:51 pm »
Thank you for the warm welcome.I own a very awesome to me pair of the strse .I bought them new and sound better then ever.My kids grew up with them and they are part of the family.I saw this site and had to join.Brian would answer the phone and when i told him it was me he would say native New yorker..The 20 year speakers are in perfect shape and all the drivers are unbelievably super condition for there age.,I appreciate all the great info  you guys have  on here..I am loving this place.Awesone!!