Used HT2-TL and HT2C center channel in satin black - SOLD

jsalk

This is a pair of used HT2-TL's and an HT2C center channel a customer traded in for a pair of SouncScape 8's.  These were done in a "home theater friendly" black satin finish.

Here are some pictures...

And a close-up...

These speakers were completely re-finished, re-tested and are in "new" condition. 

New, these HT2-TL's would be $4695, plus shipping for the pair.  These are available for $3990 plus shipping.

Here is a picture of the matching center channel...

New, this center channel would be $1695 plus shipping. It is available for $1440.  This, too, is in "new" condition.

Purchased together, an additional discount would apply.  The package of both the HT2-TLs and the HT2C center channel would be $4995 plus shipping.

These could be the basis for a very nice home theater system as well as a nice music system.

- Jim

« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2015, 03:46 am by jsalk »

Cacophonix

Re: Used HT2-TL and HT2C center channel in satin black
« Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2015, 03:03 am »
What kind of SPL is the center capable of? My friend is looking for a HT setup with about $7k set aside for speakers, and i'd love to see these in his room (20'x30').

jsalk

« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2015, 03:29 pm »
What kind of SPL is the center capable of? My friend is looking for a HT setup with about $7k set aside for speakers, and i'd love to see these in his room (20'x30').

Assuming you cross over to a subwoofer at 60 - 80 Hz, the HT2C maximum output would be about 109 db.

But to me, the more important aspect of its performance is in the area of midrange clarity.  The magnesium cones in the W18 result in a highly detailed midrange presentation (the RAAL tweeter is also very extended and transparent).  Since the midrange is where all of the dialogue is, intelligibility is very high with this center channel.  Customers switching from other center channels often comment about the fact that they can now understand the dialogue without straining.

- Jim

indigoblue

« Reply #3 on: 11 Sep 2015, 11:07 pm »
Do these have the 3/4 or 1" walls?

jsalk

« Reply #4 on: 12 Sep 2015, 11:02 am »
Do these have the 3/4 or 1" walls?

1"  But if you need 3/4", we can probably accommodate.

- Jim