Weiss DAC202 SOLD

misterclean

Weiss DAC202 SOLD
« on: 16 May 2014, 03:37 am »
SOLD

This is an incredible DAC, very organic with an amazing soundstage and beautiful texture. Better still, it sounds great either with or without a preamp. You can run it straight into your amp and use the volume control. In fact, many users prefer it this way. I found the difference between running it straight and running it through my VAC Renaissance preamp to be simply a matter of preference--in both cases, playback was astonishing. You may find that you no longer need a preamp once you get a taste of the DAC202!

The unit is in perfect condition, and will be double-boxed. At my asking price, I will include a quality firewire cable that sounds great with this unit. I can post pics upon request, though I guarantee that the DAC is functionally and cosmetically perfect. I prefer PayPal, but request that payment be made in the form of a gift to eliminate the 3 percent fee. I will also consider other forms of payment, such as money orders, cashier's checks, or personal checks, as long as you do not mind waiting until they clear.

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I am not very active here, but have an extensive record of feedback and participation at Audiogon (my username there is 'waltersalas').

« Last Edit: 27 May 2014, 11:07 am by misterclean »

misterclean

Re: Weiss DAC202 SOLD
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2014, 05:35 pm »
SOLD
« Last Edit: 27 May 2014, 11:08 am by misterclean »