Celebrating 20 years !

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Celebrating 20 years !
« on: 5 Dec 2016, 05:05 pm »
This December begins our 20th anniversary year.  Stay tuned for special offers to celebrate!

jseipp

Re: Celebrating 20 years !
« Reply #1 on: 5 Dec 2016, 05:23 pm »
Congratulations!!!!  You've helped bring music in all its glory to the masses, which is recognized for the gift it is around here :).

OzarkTom

« Reply #2 on: 5 Dec 2016, 06:26 pm »
Sure wish I had bought from you 20 years ago. In my home town, the AC is so bad I had to use battery powered amps, but no more. :)

My system even sounds good on the weekends. :thumb:

Congratulations!!!

Matthijs Broekman

« Reply #3 on: 5 Dec 2016, 09:45 pm »
Congratulations Tommy. Enjoy the anniversary.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #4 on: 5 Dec 2016, 11:22 pm »
Thanks very much (:

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
« Reply #5 on: 5 Dec 2016, 11:27 pm »
Congrats, Tommy!!! Well deserved!

Cheers,
Pete

kedoades

« Reply #6 on: 6 Dec 2016, 01:40 am »
congrats Tommy,  my dac cherry amp sounds great.

KLH007

« Reply #7 on: 11 Dec 2016, 03:35 am »
Congratulations Tommy! 20 years shows real staying power, and a commitment for continuous improvement as well. I'm looking forward to giving your STM a run on my GTA 2.5s, amps in house include Odyssey Kismet monos, Emerald Physics 100.2 SE, and a Wells Integrated.

Flyin_V

« Reply #8 on: 18 Dec 2016, 07:57 am »
Congrats on the 20 Tommy.

Any update on the anniversary specials?

Shear Bliss VMPS

« Reply #9 on: 18 Dec 2016, 03:46 pm »
Congrats Tommy on 20 Years making audiophiles happy! Count me as one too, you see Tommy has bent over backwards and jumped thru hoops to keep me smiling, first when I snapped a binding post off my Cherry Ultra, and then when I arced speaker cables when they fell out of my Genesis stand mount speakers taking out the right channel. All Tommy said was he was glad I didn't hurt the Genesis, and to ship it back!!

I purchased my Cherry Ultra back in 2012 and it was love at first site and sound, but for various reasons be it my messed-up electrical mains power box, wall plugs, ( both new now ) or shipping back and forth we couldn't get it to run or stay running here. Tommy had suggested going to the Maraschino 48V mono-blocs but I was hesitate giving up the shear power the Ultra delivered. Finally I tried the Maraschino amps, but it wasn't so easy at first giving up that big juice. Also coming off many months listening to a tube amp, a new learning curve if you will but getting a far better handle on things now, such as letting out my preamp farther than I ever have. The Maraschino along with my TL- DAC DAC are sounding very nice indeed!! Thanks to Tommy not giving up on me throughout these many long months, a class act for sure!

Sincerely, DW

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #10 on: 19 Dec 2016, 11:35 pm »
Congrats on the 20 Tommy.

Any update on the anniversary specials?
Working on it.  We've been super busy....  I'm almost certain we'll have a low priced ILM and maybe a "triple stack" (KING STM, 60V 1kW power supply, and DAC DAC) special.  Stay tuned !

jseipp

« Reply #11 on: 20 Dec 2016, 12:59 am »
I wish to chime in on Tommy's customer service as well.  When I had issues with a unit early on which may well have been caused on my end, Tommy sent a swift replacement, no questions asked.  When a literal bug entered my system, shorting out one of the power supplies, Tommy made sure that I was well taken care of.  He also extended the opportunity to try the first 30V power supplies in my system, guessing (correctly) at the synergy they would provide.  And finally, and very significantly, when due to supply chain issues beyond his control a Kickstarter campaign of his that I took part in ran into overtime, Tommy offered those affected an alternative that was a bargain deal on equipment already in production if we didn't wish to wait for the units held up by the delay.  I am involved in two other Kickstarter campaigns that are many, many months overdue and have elected to sell through retail channels to pay the way to, maybe one day, fulfill their offers to the individuals who made the products possible in the first place.  I understand differing exigencies may well be involved, but the point is that Tommy made things right using every means at his disposal. 

I have always felt like a valued partner in Tommy's endeavors, and have never felt left in the lurch like I have with the dead boxes from major manufacturers that sit on a shelf, more expensive to fix than their worth.  In every communication, he has offered whatever information and support necessary to see that things operate at their optimum on my end.  The Audio Circle community includes a set of extraordinary business people focused on taking care of their customers with all the talent and experience at their disposal.  I am fortunate to have encountered Digital Amplifier Company, maybe not twenty years ago, but at the perfect time in my adventure into audio.

Again, congratulations!!  I'm also keeping my eye out for anniversary specials. :)           

mfsoa

« Reply #12 on: 21 Dec 2016, 12:31 am »
Here's to at least 20 more years of fine products and customer service!

Can't wait to see your latest thoughts become reality. (audio-wise, that is. Please  :lol:)

-Mike

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #13 on: 21 Dec 2016, 10:51 pm »
Thanks so much, everyone!

Our customers are the reason Digital Amplifier Company exists.  They are knowledgeable and open minded.

Our newsletter subscribers will be getting information about anniversary specials very soon, so please make sure you're subscribed.  All it takes is a name and an email address:
http://bit.ly/1G8bsxZ

Thanks again (: