Welcome to the Hyperion 938 Speaker Owner's Circle

Dracule1

• Facilitator
Welcome to the Hyperion 938 Speaker Owner's Circle
« on: 26 Jul 2005, 04:30 am »
Welcome to the Hyperion 938 Speaker Owner's Circle for those crazy enough to spend time away from their family, friends, and jobs to get the best from these wonderful speakers. Please feel free to discuss any topics related to the 938s.  They may be related to tweaks, amplification, cables, source, etc.  Discussions related to other Hyperion products are also welcome.

There are few rules to follow when posting in this Circle and are described in the site FAQ.  Please read it and be courteous to your fellow Hyperion enthusiasts.

Dealers and other parties who have commercial interests in Hyperion products should read the "So what exactly is a commercially-oriented post?" and "I sell audio equipment can I have a circle" in the Manufacturer Circles portion of the FAQ.  You are also welcome to post as long as you state explicitly who you are.

Please place For Sale and Wanted to Buy Ads for Hyperion products in the Trading Post or the Market Square.  You may post a short message related to your ad here if you wish.

Feel free to post any suggestions to improve this Circle.  Thank you.

Visit the manufacturer site at:   http://hyperionsound.com
« Last Edit: 6 Dec 2006, 02:44 am by Dracule1 »

kresom

Re: Welcome to the Hyperion 938 Speaker Owner's Circle
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jan 2007, 04:48 pm »
 Hi, I'm new at this site and I'm planning to buy Hyperion 983 speakers based only on reviews because there is no dealers in my country. So if anybodhy can help me by writteing some comparision between Living Voice OBX and Hyperions. Thanks

Dracule1

• Facilitator
Re: Welcome to the Hyperion 938 Speaker Owner's Circle
« Reply #2 on: 21 Mar 2007, 01:31 pm »
Kresom, please start a new thread for your question and I will give my opinion.  This thread is a sticky and is not meant for asking questions.  That is why probably no one hase responded because your question is buried in this thread.