Balanced Power for LIO

jle

Balanced Power for LIO
« on: 16 Aug 2015, 01:34 pm »
I have an Equi-Tech balanced power system in my new house, ready to power my audio and recording systems. [For an explanation of balanced power, click here]. Any device that is UL-listed is supposed to be compatible.

QUESTION: Can I plug a LIO into this kind of power? Will it be of any help to the LIO (that is already designed to smooth out the dirtiest AC power). Will it hurt it? I do have non-filtered outlets in the room that I could use for the LIO if the balanced power presents any kind of problem.

Vinnie R.

• Facilitator
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: Balanced Power for LIO
« Reply #1 on: 16 Aug 2015, 06:33 pm »
I have an Equi-Tech balanced power system in my new house, ready to power my audio and recording systems. [For an explanation of balanced power, click here]. Any device that is UL-listed is supposed to be compatible.

QUESTION: Can I plug a LIO into this kind of power? Will it be of any help to the LIO (that is already designed to smooth out the dirtiest AC power). Will it hurt it? I do have non-filtered outlets in the room that I could use for the LIO if the balanced power presents any kind of problem.

Hi jle,

Welcome to the VR forum!

There answer to your questions:

Yes, you can plug LIO's external power adapter into the Equi-Tech if you wish.

No, it will not be of any help to LIO. 

No, it will not hurt LIO in any way.

Vinnie