My Porshe Macadamia Metallic painted VR55's will be making their debut

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
at the Newport Show (Irvine) at the end of the month!  Of course, how could I not be there to insure the crime scene tape surrounding ea spkr remains intact to keep the 55's at a safe distance from show attendees. I was able to catch a peek recently and they are in a word, stunning.  They will be adequately warmed up and ready for showtime by the end of the month!  Anyone on the VSA board planning to attend?   Jack

Mountainjoe

• President & CEO Eigen Audio Dealer
    • Eigen Audio
Hi Jack - congratulations! I'm thinking of driving down to the show as I'm up in northern California. Will be exciting to see these in person  :thumb:

Do you know what components will be driving the VR-55s?

Cheers, Joe

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
Hi Joe!!!  Not sure what Albert has in store regarding electronics for this Newport Show.. He's been using the Constellation/EmmLabs/YFS system to great affect.  Guessing he'll use the Ultra's as well.  Maybe Albert will chime in on this thread.  I think you'll like my color choice!  Looking forward to meeting you!   Jack

gammajo

Very gracious of you to "lend" your new speakers to the VSA team. It is excellent that you have the patience to allow the long break in at factory. Mine arrived after 500-600 hours very stable, only real change is that they are relaxing more and opening up and getting more beautiful sounding. I have other equipment where during breaking the bass drops out or the treble is hard then the next day sounds different which is quite crazy making. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful color choice

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
Hey Joe,,, ck out the Von Schweikert Audio facebook page.. Albert announced he'll be partnering with Constellation..  He'll have two rooms,, one featuring the VR55's.  Also, the Uni 2 Signature ($25k) will make its first public appearance.  Ck it out!  jack

gammajo

Should be a great show. I like the 55's paired with the Constellation gear very much.

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
Can't tell you how many times, I've attended these shows when its been a nail biter waiting for "new" equipment to arrive.. Usually 'cold" and not up to the task of being on center stage.  We do know these Constellation amps are well matched and broken in along with his supporting cast.  Should be a terrific show in Albert's backyard!