Spring Cleaning SALE!

8thnerve

Spring Cleaning SALE!
« on: 5 Mar 2007, 06:50 pm »
I have a small pile of Version 2 Adapt Triangles in white available.  They are light seconds (barely perceptible defects in aesthetic only) and I'm selling them in sets of 4 for $400 plus shipping.  That's 1/3 off!

If you want a recommendation, go here: http://eighthnerve.com/recommendations.html and send me the requested information.  Otherwise, email me at info@eighthnerve.com with your shipping address and I'll send you a quote and payment instructions.

Best Regards,

Nathan Loyer
Eighth Nerve

mfsoa

Re: Spring Cleaning SALE!
« Reply #1 on: 5 Mar 2007, 08:09 pm »
PM'd on the possibility of selling only two.

Thanks

-Mike

mfsoa

« Reply #2 on: 5 Mar 2007, 08:20 pm »
Aw, heck I'll take all 4 if it's too much trouble to split.

Up to you...

Thanks again

-Mike

8thnerve

« Reply #3 on: 5 Mar 2007, 11:09 pm »
I also have a few sets of less than perfect Version 2 Adapt Triangles in white that I would call paint specials.  They have a few stains that are visible on the fabric, if you plan to paint them, it makes no difference.  They are 100% in terms of performance.  I'll sell these in sets of 4 for $300 plus shipping.  There aren't many of these.

8thnerve

« Reply #4 on: 6 Mar 2007, 08:36 pm »
Only one set of the Paint Specials left.

8thnerve

« Reply #5 on: 7 Mar 2007, 05:33 pm »
I have a few sets left.  Anyone who likes their Response Corners should consider this the most cost effective upgrade possible.  The difference is not subtle as any of our customers who have made the move from Response to Adapt will tell you.  They look much nicer too!

Steve Vol

« Reply #6 on: 7 Mar 2007, 07:18 pm »
Do you still have a set left and will you sell as a set of 2 or does it need to be a set of 4?

8thnerve

« Reply #7 on: 14 Mar 2007, 03:54 pm »
I have a few sets of 4 left, and one set of 2 as well.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #8 on: 11 May 2007, 06:43 am »
Hi, Nathan.  Do you have anything left still?