Would like to build Sapphires to compliment my Saturns

Tony Montana

HI.  I posted this elsewhere and was kindly directed here.  I'm a newbie and still finding my way around the site.

Built some ACI saturns long, long ago.  Always intended to build the sapphires to compliment them, but the Saturns sat in my shop awaiting an electronic crossover and three amps to drive the tri-amped system. (had 5 kids along the way and that kind of took away some discretionary income)

So here's Rip Van Audio now looking for some plans...direction...drivers...anything to help build some Sapphires. 

I'd like the original sapphires if anyone has plans for them.  As a furnituremaker by trade and having built the Saturns, ACI's cabinets are bullet-proof. 

Mike Dzurko

• Facilitator
Re: Would like to build Sapphires to compliment my Saturns
« Reply #1 on: 12 Dec 2013, 04:29 pm »
Tony, PM sent :)

dougme57

Re: Would like to build Sapphires to compliment my Saturns
« Reply #2 on: 12 Dec 2013, 09:47 pm »
Although I have no info for you I am a huge ACI fan too. I have had Sapphire lll Le's since 99 I think. I would be happy to provide detailed pics and measurements if that would help. I can no longer even find the manual for mine and would love to have a copy of one.

I always wonder how the newer monitors compare. I am not where I can listen to much high end stuff and I bought mine unheard from Mike and never regretted it. My only regret was I could not afford the Jaguar/LFM system.