FS: DecWare SE84C+ Zen Triode @@@SOLD@@@

gelajoy

FS: DecWare SE84C+ Zen Triode @@@SOLD@@@
« on: 30 May 2015, 05:35 pm »
I'm re-configuring my main system and I'm selling my DecWare SE84C+ Zen Triode amp with a great set of tubes.
The SE84C+ is an easy plug and amp. It has two inputs and a volume pot so it can be used as either a power amp or integrated amp. The tubes are self biasing. The amp is point to point wiring for better sound and longevity.

Andrew Robinson of Home Theater Review noted that "...[the SE84C+] performance defies belief so long as you have efficient speakers, think 93dB for starters, with a stable load to mate to it. The SE84C+ is a Class A Triode amplifier with a power rating of 2.3 Watts into four Ohms." Mr Robinson highlighted the strengths of the SE84C+ as:

•   The SE84C+ is lightening fast, provided you have efficient speakers, and very revealing. Well-recorded material will reveal it self to your ears in ways you never thought possible. Poorly recorded material will make you wish you never purchased the album.

•   Midrange and treble are the SE84C+'s strongest suits both providing countless hours of effortless enjoyment, never fatiguing or harsh even at loud volumes. However, while the SE84C+'s midrange performance is stunning it's no slouch when it comes to the bass either.

•   The SE84C+ images like a champ, in fact I haven't heard a more transparent amplifier in long time. The soundstage is vast and wide with terrific separation and placement.

•   Dynamically, despite is meager power output, the SE84C+ is quite impressive with wonderful attack that comes from one of the blackest backgrounds I've heard from a tube amp and glorious decay allowing notes to hang in space just a touch longer than what you're used to."

I'm including a brand new pair (from DecWare) 6P15P power tubes, a brand new JJ Tesla 6922 tube, and a strong testing NOS RCA 5U4GB rectifier tube. This is a fun amp for tube-rolling. The best bang for the buck is swapping out the 6922 tube.

I'm asking $545 plus shipping for the DecWare SE84C+ amp plus tubes. All reasonable offers will be considered. I accept PayPal but the buyer is responsible for paying their fees. I also accept USPS money orders. I will only ship within the US.

I have 100% feedback on Ebay as Gelajoy with an 800+ rating.

Please check out my other ads for Don Allen 807 amp, Equi-Tech Balanced Power Supply, Synergistic Research TS cable with Galileo MPC, Jena Labs Twin 11 speaker cables and Audio Closet clear out.

« Last Edit: 12 Jun 2015, 01:43 am by gelajoy »