FS: Equi-Tech Son of Q Junior (Model 1R) Balanced Power Supply

gelajoy

I'm re-configuring my main system and I'm selling my Equi-Tech The Son of Q Junior (Model 1R) balanced power supply.

Balanced power supplies lower the noise floor of your system by 15 - 20 decibels. The reviewer for New Audio News & Reviews described that using Equi-Tech "...With the noise stripped away, my system is now frighteningly quiet with sound arising out of the blackest silence." This improved low level resolution, increased dynamic range, and improved separation. He concluded that "...If I had to reassemble a system from scratch and could only keep one component from my present system, it would be the Equi=Tech. Why? Because what it does (and does so well) effects the performance of every other component in my system."

Equi-Tech balanced power supplies are used by many professional engineers in pro-tools studios.

I'm asking $645 plus shipping for the Equi-Tech The Son of Q. All reasonable offers will be considered. I accept PayPal but the buyer is responsible for paying their fees. I also accept USPS money orders. I will only ship within the US.

I have 100% feedback on Ebay as Gelajoy with an 800+ rating.

Please check out my other ads for Don Allen 807 amp, DecWare SE84C+ amp,  Synergistic Research TS cable with Galileo MPC, Jena Labs Twin 11 speaker cables and Audio Closet clear out.

« Last Edit: 30 May 2015, 06:11 pm by gelajoy »

ACHiPo

Gela,
What will replace the EquiTech in your new system?

Is the Son of Q suitable for power amps (I have 2 AtmaSphere M60s), or better for source components?

Thanks,
AC

rodge827

Gelajoy,

I'm interested in the Equi-tech please post your location, a zip code will suffice to get an idea of shipping cost.

Best,

Chris

gelajoy

Austin TX. 78731

rodge827