SOLD: Blumenstein Orca

vortrex

SOLD: Blumenstein Orca
« on: 24 Mar 2013, 05:40 pm »
These are only a couple months old and in perfect condition. The original owner accidentally put a couple of small super fine hairline scratches on the fronts when unpacking them. I got a refinishing kit from Blumenstein and removed them, they now look like new.

* True high efficiency, from as little as 2 watts from a tube amplifier
* Banana pulp paper 3” driver affixed with natural rubber and brass hardware
* Finished with a hand rubbed, non-toxic, food-grade linseed oil and beeswax varnish
* Frequency range of 100hz-35khz with exterior dimensions of 5.5”w, 7”d, 11.25”h

I didn't really have a use for these when purchasing them, I merely wanted to hear what all the praise was about. These are great little speakers with a surprisingly big sound, especially for acoustic, jazz, vocals. Perfect for a small second system or to integrate with the Blumenstein sub.

SOLD!!!

« Last Edit: 26 Mar 2013, 03:59 pm by vortrex »

guf

Re: FS: Blumenstein Orca
« Reply #1 on: 24 Mar 2013, 08:46 pm »
what you have these too?! i just got a pair in january and love them. i use them without a sub for my desktop system and power them with 2 watts. i am blown away how good they sound. great price, i wish i got them from you.
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2013, 12:24 am by guf »

vortrex

Re: FS: Blumenstein Orca
« Reply #2 on: 24 Mar 2013, 10:31 pm »
Yeah, time for me to stop experimenting and settle with one set of gear.  I am almost there...