SOLD Meadowlark Audio Kestrel hot rods, $450, split shipping

timind

• permanent vacation
For sale is a pair of Meadowlark Audio Kestrel Hot Rods in super condition. As with any speaker this age, there are some blemishes which I tried to show in the pics. The only thing that needs explaining is the marks at the bottom of one speaker. It looks like water damage but the MDF along the bottom shows no sign of water damage. I'm guessing the veneer let some moisture in. The veneer does show some fading, but there are no areas where the veneer is lifting, this is unusual for this speaker.

The baffles aren't cracked and the speaker drivers are perfect.

I have owned several pairs of Meadowlark speakers and the little Kestrel Hot Rod is my favorite. They do so much right, nothing wrong and are always fun to listen to. I'm selling this pair as they are spending more time in the closet; they deserve better.

I have the original shipping boxes which are in excellent shape. I also have spikes for the speakers, but don't have the grills. As these speakers were designed to be biwired and were sold without jumpers. I have a set of jumpers (pictured) which I'll include at asking price.

These speakers are surprisingly heavy so I'll split the shipping cost. Local pick up or a meet within a reasonable distance would be great. Feel free to ask any questions?

These are also listed on US Audiomart where you can see larger, higher res pics.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2017, 01:18 am by timind »

sts9fan

Re: Meadowlark Audio Kestrel hot rods, $475, split shipping
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2017, 01:00 am »
Location?

timind

• permanent vacation
Re: Meadowlark Audio Kestrel hot rods, $475, split shipping
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2017, 01:43 am »
West side of Indy.

timind

• permanent vacation
Re: Meadowlark Audio Kestrel hot rods, $450, split shipping
« Reply #3 on: 21 May 2017, 01:37 am »
Price lowered to $450 and I'll pay shipping for one speaker. $400 for local buyer.

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2017, 03:12 pm »
Someone make me an offer here. I'm an impatient seller.

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2017, 06:28 pm »
Someone make me an offer here. I'm an impatient seller.

Okay. I'll bite. PM coming.

- Woody