FS - Bryston BDP-1/BAD-2 Combo - $2,890

Corbin Johnson

FS - Bryston BDP-1/BAD-2 Combo - $2,890
« on: 20 Apr 2015, 07:53 pm »

Selling my highly regarded Bryston BDP-1 music server and BDA-2 DAC. Both units are in excellent condition with no cosmetic flaws and work perfectly. Both units were purchased from an authorized dealer and will ship with original paperwork, packing materials, power cords and manuals etc. I have a confirmation email from Bryston confirming both warranties.  Both units are silver with 17" face plates.

The BDP-1 music server has won numerous awards around the world including the coveted Stereophile Magazine A+ rating and is a 2012 and 2013 recommended component. Stereophile reported "...the BDP-1 produced open highs, a rich midrange, stunning dynamic range, and three-dimensional imaging, said LG. JA, too, was impressed: "Bryston's BDP-1 proved to be an excellent-performing digital source, with a low-jitter, bit-accurate data output capable of operating at sample rates up to 192kHz." The warranty is fully transferrable and valid until July 2016.

The BDA-2 DAC has been winning numerous awards around the globe throughout 2013 including The Absolute sound "2013 Product of the Year" . TAS also included it as one of the "35 Greatest Bargains in High End Audio". The DAC also recently won the "Best High End DAC" award from Secrets of Home Theater. The warranty is fully transferrable and valid until January 2018.

Here is a chance to own a beautiful front end system to play all of your digital music files!  I include my Cardas AES/EBU (XLR) digital cable which I highly preferred over a standard SPDIF digital cable ($286 value).

Buyer pays shipping.  I will ship within the continental USA only or available for local pickup in Orlando, Florida. PayPal is preferred payment method.  Please send me a PM with any questions.  This is also listed on Audiogon.

Corbin Johnson

Re: FS - Bryston BDP-1/BAD-2 Combo - $2,890
« Reply #1 on: 4 May 2015, 01:00 pm »
SOLD