AVA Used Equipment Page Updated

Mary

• Industry Participant
  • AVA Associate
AVA Used Equipment Page Updated
« on: 6 Feb 2015, 05:29 pm »
If you love vintage equipment, be sure to check out our great deals on our used equipment page. This equipment has just come in for consignment. Most chassis are in amazing condition. Not sure you will find anything like these anywhere. Remember AVA offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee as well as 1 year parts and labor warranty on all used equipment. http://avahifi.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=125&Itemid=176

orthobiz

Re: AVA Used Equipment Page Updated
« Reply #1 on: 6 Feb 2015, 09:26 pm »
PM sent on the PAS Three.

Paul

Wayner

« Reply #2 on: 6 Feb 2015, 09:50 pm »
That might be a nice match for your U70 upgrade, Paul........

avahifi

« Reply #3 on: 6 Feb 2015, 10:16 pm »
The Super Pas Three will be a great match with your Ultimate 70, Paul.

We will hold it for you until you let us know if you want it or not.

Frank

orthobiz

« Reply #4 on: 7 Feb 2015, 01:58 am »
OK, Wayner and Frank have convinced me. Hold it for me, I'll take both when the U70 is ready.
The PAT-4 my roommate sent me, the companion piece to the ST-70 is super super tired!

Paul

Factorz

« Reply #5 on: 8 Feb 2015, 03:56 pm »
I'm interested in the Omega listed, but can't find much about it out there. Anyone have any feedback or experience with it? I've always enjoyed AVA equipment and wish I could afford the newer models.

Wayner

« Reply #6 on: 8 Feb 2015, 04:54 pm »
200 watts per channel, probably done in the early 90s???, but I think I'm close. Frank will probably chime in sometime this morning with the whole story......

G E

« Reply #7 on: 8 Feb 2015, 05:09 pm »
I'm interested in the Omega listed, but can't find much about it out there. Anyone have any feedback or experience with it? I've always enjoyed AVA equipment and wish I could afford the newer models.

I had an Omega II built into a Hafler XL280 chassis that served me well for 8-10 years if memory serves.  They drove Infinity Kappa 8's quite well, quite a feat since their load drops to under 2 ohms at certain frequencies.

This amp was upgraded to the Omega III and I will have it - and the Kappas - and they now are my back channels for my surround system.

The Omega II and II are very musical!