Audio Concepts driver specifications and crossover schematics

majerjack

Greetings to all.  Years ago I purchased a pair of Audio Concepts LV speaker kits as well as some spare drivers.  I have used the LVs with a pair of subwoofer cabinets I built with AC12R drivers and this has been the best system I have owned. 

The LVs are still going strong and sounding good.  At this time I wish to use the spare drivers to build a new secondary system for another room, and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could supply me with some speaker specifications and crossover schematics.  Specifically, I am seeking the specifications for the AC12R and the AC5 along with the schematics for the G3 speaker crossover and the X3 crossover.

I was sorry to read that Mike Dzurko had retired from the audio business but glad if it simplified his life and made him happier.  He is one of the good guys in the business world.  Thanks to Mike and to anyone else who can assist me.

Mike Dzurko

Hello:

I did some digging and was only able to find the AC12 specs, not the AC5 specs. PM me with your email address and I can send you the AC12 specs as well as some info regarding the crossovers.

majerjack

Thanks, Mike.  I am having difficulty sending a PM for some reason.  I go to my PM box and there is no option for sending.  I click on your name and am restricted from viewing your profile.  This is while I am logged in, of course.

When I signed on to the forum, I allowed the option for other members to email me, so I am not sure whether you can send me the info that way or not.

For both security and convenience I prefer to not post my email address on the forum.

Again, thanks for any help you can render.

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
I think you need a minimum of 5 posts to be able to PM, view profiles, etc.

Bryan

JohnR

Mike Dzurko

Thanks Bryan and John :)   

majerjack, if you still can't PM me, go to the following page and use the email contact info, I check it at least a couple times a week:

http://www.audioc.com/aboutaci1/support.htm

majerjack

Thanks, Bryan, John, and Mike.  PM sent.