New Argos in the house

cheech

Re: New Argos in the house
« Reply #20 on: 4 Dec 2015, 09:49 pm »
I am finding my way around the site and unfortunately am not very computer savvy - here's link to my system with a "so so" picture -http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=systems;system=2163 - couldn't figure out how to simply cut and paste the picture  in here

Brad

« Reply #21 on: 4 Dec 2015, 10:01 pm »

cheech

« Reply #22 on: 5 Dec 2015, 03:18 am »
LOL! Thanks for the help Brad with posting the picture.  Unfortunately my picture doesn't do any justice to Lou's beautiful cabinet work - speakers are walnut

cheech

« Reply #23 on: 22 Dec 2015, 06:38 pm »
As I put more hours on these speakers I continue to hear more from recordings than I have regardless of the other speakers I have used. Beautiful sound to match the esthetics of Lou's incredible cabinetry work.  Lou, you have made my enjoyment of the musical experience all the more delightful! Thanks!

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
« Reply #24 on: 23 Dec 2015, 04:33 pm »
As I put more hours on these speakers I continue to hear more from recordings than I have regardless of the other speakers I have used. Beautiful sound to match the esthetics of Lou's incredible cabinetry work.  Lou, you have made my enjoyment of the musical experience all the more delightful! Thanks!

Thank you!  :D

cheech

« Reply #25 on: 9 Jun 2016, 12:22 am »
Another 6 months of listening to the Argo V2s.  I'll paraphrase the line in the movie Fury "the best job I've ever had" to "the best speaker I've ever had" , and "the best audiophile decision I've made". Thoroughly rewarding muscial listening experience !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou you are the best!

twitch54

« Reply #26 on: 9 Jun 2016, 12:31 am »
Wow those look great! I would try giving those a little more breathing room in the rear and maybe a slight toe in.  :wink:

agreed on both accounts .......they look 'super' but by all means, get those babies out into the room if you want a great depth to your soundstage !

LOL ...........didn't realize I was responding to a 2 year old post ! regardless, comments stand !