SOLD: Conrad-Johnson ET3-SE Preamp

krustykat

SOLD: Conrad-Johnson ET3-SE Preamp
« on: 6 Oct 2015, 06:05 pm »
For sale is my Conrad-Johnson ET3-SE preamp.  I am the only owner of this preamp.  The SE designation means that this is the upgraded version with the Teflon caps.  It does not have the optional phono board.  I've had it for about 2 1/2 years and it has never moved from my stereo cabinet.  It still looks brand new, I didn't notice any dings or scratches and would conservatively rate it 8 of 10 on the Audiogon scale, just incase I missed something.

This preamp sounds fantastic and responds well to power cord and tube upgrades.  It has a very neutral sound signature with a holographic 3 dimensional sound.  It takes forever for the teflon caps to break in on a new unit, so consider yourself the beneficiary of my break in time for you.

The original EH 6922 tube is included as well as a 6H23 platinum grade tube from Upscale Audio. The original power cord, manual, box and remote control are all included. 

Original MSRP is $4500, I'm asking $2600.  Paypal only please.  If you meet my price, I'll absorb the shipping and Paypal costs.  I am open to trade offers.

« Last Edit: 8 Oct 2015, 09:41 pm by krustykat »