SOLD: GIK Acoustics 244 Bass Traps, TriTraps, Monster Bass Traps; SOLD

jlawson1977

I have a full set of GIK Acoustics acoustical panels priced to move at $250 for the whole set. A pending downsize and move forces the sale. 2 Tri-Traps, off white; 2 244 Bass Traps, off white; 2 Monster Bass Traps, burgundy; 4 DIY 2x2 absorption panels made with 2" thick OC703 and ATS Acoustics cloth.  I am the original owner of all pieces.  All GIK products were picked up by me in Atlanta.  All panels function perfectly and are structurally sound.  Tri-Traps and 244's are 7.5/10 with a couple marks on them, Monsters are 8.5/10.  The DIY's are probably 6/10 as they are DIY.  Most marks can't be seen more than a foot from the panels. 

Do not want to separate at this time.  Package price of $250 for everything, about 25% of the original cost.  Sorry, no shipping.  Boxing and shipping would be too high.  Local pick up in Bradenton, FL.  Delivery available in 100 radius from Bradenton for a small fee.  Payment in advance is required for delivery, cash only on pickup.  I'll absorb the Paypal fees.   Buy with confidence as I have 100% positive feedback here, Audiogon and Ebay, username jlawson1977 for all three. 

Feel free to ask any questions. 

Thanks,
Jim

« Last Edit: 26 Sep 2016, 10:39 am by jlawson1977 »

max190

• Home of the St. Louis Cardinals!
Hell of good deal Jim....if I was only closer.
GLWS

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
Hell of good deal Jim....if I was only closer.
GLWS

+1!

jlawson1977

Bump it up!  Great deal here folks.