Icon Audio ST40IIIM. Too heavy for me to ship, pick up in Baltimore.

Merle

• http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=albums.php
I have a 3 month old Icon Audio ST40IIIM integrated tube amp. 40WPC. This amp can be purchased new with EL34's for $2995 or with KT88's for $3199.00. Mine has KT88's and will come with a complete set of spare tubes for the amp. Beautiful and built like a tank, this integrated weighs around 60lbs or so. I am truly selling this amp with the hopes of it finding a good home where it will be used and appreciated. I have a few other options at home and at my age and health condition I pretty much can't pick it up or move it around. This amp might have 50 hours or so on it. I do not have the original box anymore but I do have the manual. I bought a spare set of tubes [$500] with the amp, new from Music Direct. Details can be seen on the Music Direct website. Amp must be picked up around Baltimore. I can set the amp back up in my system for interested buyers to hear if required. I am asking $1400.00 but will listen to offers as well as consider trades for a [good!] phono amp. Thanks!