SOLD: Vapor Audio Stiff Breeze - $1,450 with Factory Stands/Chicago/Milwaukee

LateApex

Wonderful pair of Vapor Audio's Stiff Breeze.  These are the speakers Vapor used at AXPONA 2013 and are in excellent condition.  The optional hand rubbed high gloss finish looks great.  They show some minor handling and cleaning marks, but have no significant cosmetic issues.  Drivers are immaculate.  This pair also includes an optional V-cap crossover upgrade.

Includes factory speaker stands.  Also used at show, as seen below.  After AXPONA the stands returned to Vapor Audio for a freshening.  Ryan made these for himself and I talked him into selling them to me.  Stands are in good shape.  Includes spikes, which I never installed.  IMHO, these stands took both aesthetics and sonics up a significant degree, over a set of "standard", non-factory stands. 

Excellent provenance:  In addition to this pair being the AXPONA show pair, they were a review sample - receiving a rave review @ hometheaterreview.com.  I picked them up from the reviewer and have kept them in a dedicated listening room.  These speakers are in "as reviewed" and "as shown" condition and reflect the excellent sonics Vapor Audio is known for. 

Planned on keeping these for a very long time, but a recent move brings them on the market.  Factory boxes for the stands are available, but no boxes for the speakers. 

Located near Chicago and Milwaukee.  Additional photos upon request. 

Upgrades:

Hand Rubbed Piano Finish:  $500
Vapor Stands:  $500
V-Cap Upgrade $250 (Conservative estimate.  This is a custom upgrade)

These were SOLD to a good home but I could not find suitable packing for shipping. 

Priced for quick sale & pick-up in the Kenosha, Wi area.  Will deliver to a reasonable distance.

$1,450 cash please, no trades.  SOLD

Image result for vapor audio stiff breeze axpona
« Last Edit: 30 Jun 2018, 12:38 pm by LateApex »

LateApex

Re: Vapor Audio Stiff Breeze - $1,450 with Factory Stands
« Reply #1 on: 18 Mar 2018, 08:15 pm »
Will deliver within reasonable area (near Milwaukee/Chicago) including AXPONA!!

LateApex

Reminder that I can deliver to AXPONA.  Thanks,

SoCalWJS

That's a HECKUVA deal on a great speaker! You should have a taker on those at that price very quick. If you were in my neck of the woods........

LateApex

Thanks SoCalWJS.  I've had a lot of interest from "shipping distances", but I just don't have the boxes for the speakers (I have the stands boxed).  So, I priced them aggressively for local pick-up in the Chicago/Milwaukee area.