SOLD: PS Audio DirectStream dac with SR Black power fuse

highstream

SOLD: PS Audio DirectStream dac (DSD) in very good to excellent condition (a couple of small scratches). Well cared for and works perfectly. Was upgraded from a PWD (replaced all except case + display). Has the latest firmware (Huron) and includes well-reviewed Synergistic Research Quantum Black power fuse (+ original fuse).  Wonderful engaging sound from this highly regarded DAC. Add PS Audio's Bridge II for Roon and MQA, and also for full network compatibility. Selling because I've got two, and now only need one. Included will be everything that came with – box, outer box, manual, cord, remote, firmware SD.

$2995 shipped FedEx (CONUS) including PP fees (new = $5999). Check my feedback at Audiomart, Audiogon, Audio Asylum, head-fi and eBay (genegold99)

**N.B. This is a U.S. 110v model, with a U.S. serial number.  Potential buyers should know that with PS Audio's international distribution network, distributors in other countries will probably not want to change the voltage, honor warranties or otherwise service the unit.

Check out the reviews in The Absolute Sound and Stereophile, where each made it a product of the year, and Part-Time Audiophile, 6Moons, Positive-Feedback and other review sites where it has won awards and been highly recommended. Also checkout the PS Audio forums for user comments and reviews (PS Audio is also known for great customer service). The DirectStream is rightly considered one of the best dac's in the world, and has the unique advantage of its sound quality being upgradeable by firmware, which PS Audio has done every year or so since its release.

From the introduction to the Positive-Feedback review:
"This isn't just another DAC; this is a design that pushes out the envelope of the audio arts a heckuva long ways, and at a not impossible price. That sort of thing doesn't happen often…in fact, for me, it's been a few years."

« Last Edit: 24 Nov 2017, 02:02 am by highstream »

oneartist

Re: FS: PS Audio DirectStream dac
« Reply #1 on: 14 Nov 2017, 09:08 pm »
How can I pay without using PayPal?

highstream

Re: FS: PS Audio DirectStream dac
« Reply #2 on: 14 Nov 2017, 09:25 pm »
Send me a check, personal or money order or cashier's, your bank's billpay system or use Western Union. Check is fine; I'd just wait for it to clear. Before I give you my full address, let me know which you want to use and what your zip code is. Without PayPal Seller protection, I will need to insure for the full amount and that will cost you a little extra, depending on where you are located (I would add the difference insurance for the sale amount entails). You can write me directly at highstream@airpost.net

Gene
Bozeman, MT 59715

P.S. If you want the SR Quantum Black power fuse left in, add $50 (retail = $120).
« Last Edit: 14 Nov 2017, 10:48 pm by highstream »