*SOLD*Auralic Vega DAC, Latest Firmware, Excellent Condition, with Extras

ebag4

Auralic Vega, freshly back from China where it recieved a checkup and upgrade to the latest firmware.  Excellent condition, I can find no marks on it anywhere, no obvious wear on remote.  Will ship in original double box. 

I am including a pair of Cardas Balanced to Single Ended connectors ($99. Value) as well as a pair of 1meter Morrow Audio MA5 interconnects that go from Balanced to Single Ended (Eichmann RCA)($546. Value), both the adapters and interconnects are set up specifically for the Vega.

Type: Digital-to-analog-converter/digital preamplifier
Digital inputs: One AES/EBU, two coaxial, one TosLink, and one USB 2.0 buffered by ActiveUSB
Analog outputs: One stereo single-ended (via RCA jacks), one balanced (via XLR connectors)
Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz, +/-0.1dB
THD+N: <0.00015%, 20Hz–20kHz at 0dBFS
Dynamic range: 130dB, 20Hz–20kHz, A-weighted
Supported digital formats: All PCM from 44.1kHz to 384kHz with word lengths up to 32-bit, DSD 64 (2.8224MHz), and DSD 128 (5.6448MHz)
Important format information: 352.8kHz and 384kHz are supported through USB only; 32-bit word lengths supported through USB only; DoP V1.1 transmission protocol supported through USB only
Output voltage: 4V RMS at maximum, with dynamic-lossfree digital volume
Dimensions: 11" x 2.6" x 9"
Weight: 7.5 lbs.
Price: $3495

Note: Upgraded Firmware allows DSD256 and Native DSD play.  This unit has the upgrade.

Picture shows a protective plastic on the screen, it came back from it's checkup this way.

Asking $2000. Or best offer shipped in the lower 48, contact me for shipping outside the lower 48.  Please  add 3% for PayPal.

Reason for selling, I have gone to an Integrated unit.

Best,
Ed
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2017, 08:03 pm by ebag4 »

ebag4

Bump...Feel free to make an offer!

Best,
Ed

ebag4

Willing to put a deal together with this set of High Fidelity CT-1s I have for sale.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=152824.0

Make an offer!

Best,
Ed

GCecchetto

Hello, just sent you a PM. Thanks